About Me




Well First...

My name is Achmad Moersyid Soejiwo (it feels like 90's when you see that "oe" in my name) you can call me Achmad, Acmac or Ucid. They call me "Ucid" because I can't spell "Moersyid" when i was a kid. I was born in Cimahi in my grandma's house on 2nd of July 2002 ,I have two elder Bro & Sis.

I am a funny, crazy, adorable kinda person. From all of my friend some of them called me drag but i'm not i'm actually doing that for making people let go their bad mood to a better mood. Maybe they don't know why am i doing all of this or maybe they don't care, but here i am a completely funny and crazy Achmad as u guys can see. I'm confident and btw i don't care about what other people says or talk because this is me and i'm proud of it.
Here's a fun fact about me :
  1. My mom realize that she was pregnant when i was already 3 months old in her belly because My Big Family said it was a tumour.
  2. My brother is 20 y.o older than me and My sister is 18 y.o older than me.
  3. I was born when my sister took a test for her college in ITB.
  4. I already had a 2 nephew and 2 niece.
And now we are gonna talk about my education. My Elementary School is Merdeka 5 Bandung, My Junior High School is 5 Junior High School Bandung and now i am studied in 3 Senior High School Bandung which the best high school in Bandung and i hope my friends, School, And Teachers can lead me to the best and right way. My class in 3 Junior High School Is X SCIENCE 6

We are going to talk about My Family. My father's Soeroso S ,my mother's Sri S
My Brother's Machmoed S and my sister's Soekiyah P. My Brother already has a wife and her name's Ratih Putri and their kid's Ramahtra. My Sister also has a husband his name's Andora M.S and their kid's name is Kian, Kira, and Kyana we usually call them "K3" because their name start by K.

My physical appearance is beautifully tan and has a dimple on my left cheek. My height is 160 and my weight is 43kg. My hair color is beautifully black my eyes is matte brown my eyebrows is not a twins it is a sister because two of 'em is different. I have an abs but it's not as beautiful as other people. My character is Funny, Cheerful, and a helper in every situation.

My hobby is Reading, Watching, Singing (eventhough my voice it's not good as a singer), Acting and the other thing that has a relations with art. I love art because it's refreshing and i hope i can study in FSRD ITB *aamiin. I have an inspiration but the one that motivate and makes me want to do more than ican is me because i'm inspiration.

I have a lot of friends I also have a squad and my squad have a lot of memories i can tell you one of my story when i was in Junior High School we have a games it's called "cekekkaki" u have to touch other people's leg and see if she/he is surprised or not.

Thanks for all of your time for reading my blog it's such a wonderful time to share with u guys. Hope u guys like it and if u have any advice you can email me or comment.




Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Natural Phenomenon : Kawah Ijen

People that change the world : COCO CHANEL [English Tasks]

Any Plan?