Any Plan?


Any Plan? GREAT PLAN!

Achmad : "Hi Guys! How are you today?"
Dara       : "I'm good!"
Yasmine : "Hi! don't you realize it's already a week left to our holiday?"
Dara       : "That's right! Do you have any plan?"
Achmad : "I think i'm going to the unicorn ice cream store because it's has a different                           theme from the other store or going Savana in Africa it would be cool!"
Yasmine : "That's sounds interesting! I've never heard of that kind of store. Where is it?"
Achmad : "You haven't been there? Dara been there twice!"
Dara       : "Yeah, it's near our school. How about you, Min? Do you have any plan?"
Yasmine : "I think i'm going to have a vacation in some small island around Papua, Raja                     Ampat. But unicorn ice cream store sounds exciting. I think i'll visit it too"
Achmad : "By the way... What about yours Dara?"
Dara       : "I will do the spiritual holidays in Mecca"
Yasmine : "Are you going with your family?"
Dara       : "Of course, I will go to Egypt too after doing the Umrah"
Achmad : "It would be great if you take a pic on top of the Pyramid, even though you                           can't take a picture there"
Yasmine : "That'd be crazy! but you should try it, Dar!"
Dara       : "I'd love to do that! But you know it's impossible"
Achmad : "That was just a joke, Dara!"
Yasmine : "Hahahahahah"



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Natural Phenomenon : Kawah Ijen

People that change the world : COCO CHANEL [English Tasks]