Stranger Become Friend

One day in an airport…

Achmad               : “Hi, where will you go?”
Dara                     : “Hello, I will go to Bandung, and you?”
Achmad               : “Really? Me too! What plane are you on?”
Dara                     : “I’m on Fivelas plane.”
Achmad               : “For God sake? We are on the same plane!”
Dara                     : “By the way, what’s your name? Mine is Dara”
Achmad               : “I’m Achmad.”

*announcement:  “Attention please, passenger of Fivelas plane on flight number FP842 please proceed to the aircraft.”

Dara                     : “Hey listen! It’s time for us to get in the plane.”
Achmad               : “Sure, let’s go!”

 *in the plane*

Achmad               : “What is your seat number?”
Dara                     : “I’m on E8. How about you?”
Achmad               : “Mine is E9.”
Dara                     : “Those are our seat!” *pointing*
Achmad               : “You are right Dara!”

*sit*

Dara                     : “What will you do in Bandung?”
Achmad               : “I’m going to Lembang for holiday. And you?”
Dara                     : “I will meet my family there.”

*arrive in Bandung*

Achmad               : “Let’s take our baggage there!”
Dara                     : “Sure!”
Achmad               : “Can I help you? Because it seems so heavy.”
Dara                     : “Sure, thanks!”

*out of airport *

Dara                     : “I think it’s time to go!”
Achmad               : “Well then, byeeeee!”
Dara                     : “Bye! ‘till we meet again!”



collab with:
Fitya Devindra Adara (fityadevindra.blogspot.co.id)


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Natural Phenomenon : Kawah Ijen

People that change the world : COCO CHANEL [English Tasks]

Any Plan?