You got my back


 I feel terrible, The most desperate situation I’ve been in it
When I was in 9th grade My mother said “You have to be focus because this is your last chance to study very well so you have to move to Kota Baru” and the I said okay because in Kota Baru there’s no wifi or any facilities that I need to refresh my mind except Cycling, go to park, or play video games so that I have to go to school and go back home all by myself except it's more than 8.
One day after I taking my last class in my course, I am panically run to the bus station and then wait for the bus after I get into the bus 05.00 clock because the road is boring, the music is fun but my mood is bad so I feel asleep because on that day I have a physics subject, Try out national exam and additional lesson in my course. From Bandung to Kota Baru it cost 8 thousand rupiah and a 2 hours trip.
I fell asleep till the bus stop on it’s own headquarters.  HOW LUCKY I AM the bus headquarters is’nt in Bandung so the bus driver wake me up and said “De udah nyampe dari 1 jam yang lalu” then I realized that IT’S 4KM FROM MY CLUSTER WHICH DO I HAVE TO WALK??? Because there is no bus that still role again in that time I pay the fare got out of the bus and HOW LUCKY I AM AGAIN my phone has a full battery charge and I call my sister to pick me up in puspa iptek because it was so dark but I’m not even scared because i already have a taekwondo class then my sister said “untung masih di Kota Baru” I’m going back safely and has an awesomely awesome experiments.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Natural Phenomenon : Kawah Ijen

People that change the world : COCO CHANEL [English Tasks]

Any Plan?