Recommendation Letter

From
Achmad Moersyid
Physics Teacher
SMA Negeri 3 Bandung
Bandung - 40525
To
Mr. Prama
Bandung Institute of Technology
Bandung -40735
7 May 2019


Dear Mr. Prama

I would like to recommend you my student, Cynthia Parameswari for a scholarship in Faculty of Science in Institute Technology Bandung.
She is a discipline and responsible person, especially on her school task.She is willing to put much effort and many hours of work in pursuit of her goals. She have an interest in science, especially in Physics.
And also she is one of the participant in OSN 2018 and also she is a very clever student.
I wholehearteadly recommend Cynthia Parameswari for a scholarship in your faculty. As a fully confidence, well manner, adn clever person, she will be a great addition in Faculty of Science. I believe her passion in science especially physics will be very beneficial for her while studying in Bandung Institute of Technology

Feel free to contact me at sman3bdg@sch.id to discuss Cynthia's qualifications and experience further. I'll be very happy to expand on my recommendation.

Regard,
Achmad Moersyid
SMA Negerib3 Bandung

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Natural Phenomenon : Kawah Ijen

People that change the world : COCO CHANEL [English Tasks]

Any Plan?